Saturday, April 5, 2008

The BIG 40







Well guess I should talk about my Big 40TH birthday party. It was last October and I had blast. But really for the previuos year (39) I sulked and felt just plain old. Until one day I don't know why I just said I am going to have a big party. I planned and bought all the decorations and had so much fun that when the time came I think everyone had fun. Here are a few pics from that night. My big sister Terri could not make it (she was in another state working) but I know she was there in spirit. If anyone is even getting close to soon turning 40 just HAVE FUN.
until next time...Paula

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Happy Birthday, Paula! Looks like you had a great time. Kristin emailed me your site. I'm so excited to get to know you and your little family better and you can do likewise from checking out my family blog. Your girls are beautiful. The toothfairy story was so dang cute! Can't wait to hear more!

Laurie said...

Way to party for your birthday! We haven't lost any teeth at our house recently, so it should be interesting to see what concerns my boys have.

It is so fun to get to know your family through blogging!

Was I persuasive on Karen's comments?

Kristin said...

Love the shot of your parents, I haven't seen them in years.

Steve said...

Way to party on your 40th! Looks like a rage. "Do not go gently into that goodnight." Boy, your parents sure look good. You have to tell you Dad though that I think my Dad is way skinnier than Uncle Rod!

He may get it...

danrdavis said...

I guess I need to round out our family by leaving a comment as well. I'll have to agree with Steve...but only to harass Uncle Rod. When we were kids, my dad would pay us a dollar if we would commented, in front of Uncle Rod, on how much skinnier he was than his brother. Your dad eventually caught on, and then we would get money from both sides.

It is good to catch up and see what everyone is doing.