Friday, April 4, 2008

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!





This is my first blog---so be kind to me, I will try my best. My sister Karen told me to try this and I am. I have a few cousins who want to see this happen also!. Where to begin.... Scott is my husband and he is an Electrician and works very hard to provide for our family. He is usually working in downtown Los Angeles at one or another highrise building. This year will mark 20 years of being an electrician for Scott...boy time does fly.



Myself, I am a stay at home mom (and all the other job titles that includes) but recently I was asked to work from home for a previous employer and I accepted. Yeah!!! So now alot of my time will be sitting here at the computer working instead of playing games ha ha.



I have two beautiful daughters Emily 11 years old and Jenna who is 5 years old. I adore them both but they can be quite a handfull!!!!!! It has been a wonderful experience watching them grow up and learn everything. It is kinda fun to live thru them also. Emily is in 5th grade this year and Jenna is in Kindergarten. I can't believe it is almost summer vacation again. A couple more months to go.

Well hopefully I will be able to post more soon.




Take care,



Paula

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Yeah!! Your girls are beautiful. I can't wait to learn more about your family. I'll send out the word that you are up and running to the rest of my family.

KingdomSeeker said...

Hi Paula,

Love this! I want to start one too! Left a note on Karen's hope that she can walk me through setting one up. I think you did a good job.
Terri

Steve said...

Hey Cuz.
My sisters are Blogaholics. It's nice to see they're keeping their addiction within the family. :)
Loved seeing the photos of your beautiful girls...as Dad would say, they got a lot of Davis in 'em.

Blog ya later.